Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
Hang with it.
Turn the dog loose. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this a serious argument?</div></div>
Yeh its serious. I havent ever seen one. He mentioned a place that had em on sale. So I would like to to purchase one. they may come in handy sometimes.
Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
Oh well, they are all sold out anyway.
Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
So are you the official spokesperson for spuds?
Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
How was that speaking for spuds?
Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
Because he was who I was asking. He posted the news of the sale.
Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
But I knew they are sold out, figured I'd tell you.
Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
Do they do rain checks? What store had them? What was the price on them?
Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
Nope. No longer in business, closed up earlier today. $19.99.
Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
Really hate to hear of a local business shutting down. Do you know the owners? Since Christmas is coming up maybe we can put a care package together. You can pm me the names.